NEW: To speed up the rental process we have set up an online check-in for you. Please give us your data before entering our shop, so we can avoid a long stay and crowds of people in our ski rental and you will get to the slopes faster. Payment is made after picking up the rental equipment in the shop.
Your and our safety has priority, therefore we ask you to observe the following safety measures:
- Obligatory wearing of a mouth and nose protector for guests and employees
- Disinfect hands when entering the shop
- Please refrain from shaking hands when greeting
- Please keep a distance of at least one meter to people who do not belong to your household.
- Only people who want to borrow something should go downstairs to the rental shop, for children and teenagers only one accompanying person max. 2 if there are several
- Please pay directly at the cash desk in the shop after completing the rental process. Only one person in the cash desk area the others can look around the shop or go outside and enjoy the winter atmosphere.
- Rental equipment can be returned at the cash desk, in the depot or in the rental shop
In order to guarantee you the highest possible security we will implement the following measures for you:
- Disinfection stands in the entrance area and in the rental shop
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces and rental material - a record is kept
- Staff training and Covid-19 safety training of the VSSÖ of the staff
- Daily fever measurement of the employees at the start of work
- Plexiglass panels at the cash desk
- Distance markings at critical points
We thank you for your understanding and wish all our customers a relaxing and safe stay in Fiss!